We guarantee that you will only receive the finest, most personalized experience for your heating needs.
NJ Heating Maintenance and Cleaning
Many heating unit manufacturers recommend consistent maintenance and cleaning. Regular maintenance of your heating system can help in making certain that your system is always in the greatest working order, it guarantees your unit is constantly working as proficient as possible, and it can avoid any forthcoming avoidable damage.
It is suggested to undergo this maintenance and cleaning annually, right before the colder weather seasons. This makes sure the system is in the best condition to work through the cold weather and avert any breakdowns or malfunctions.
Why Good Tidings for Your Heating Service Needs?
When you choose us for your cleaning and maintenance services for your heating system, you will receive service from a specialized and expert technician that will get the job done quickly and efficiently to deliver you with that peace of mind. We will keep you warm through the cold weather.
When a technician comes out, they will accurately examine your system and will treat the parts that need it the most. This includes cleaning, repairing, replacing, and more. Cleaning dirt and fragments from your unit will help enhance the performance of your heating system.
Your Good Tidings service technician will complete a 19-step precision check-up and cleaning of your heating system. This includes:
1. Visual examination of furnace heat exchanger
2. Test for carbon monoxide presence at the furnace
3. Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
4. Test safety and control circuits for proper operation
5. Inspect furnace for proper venting
6. Inspect and clean motor air vents
7. Measure temperature differences – supply and return
8. Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
9. Calibrate and level thermostat (mechanical thermostats)
10. Inspect for combustible materials around furnace
11. Inspect burners for debris and proper operation
12. Visually inspect heat exchanger for cleanliness where accessible
13. Test furnace flame sensing device
14. Replace customer provided filter
15. Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
16. Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer
17. Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor and induced draft motor
18. Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
19. Inspect for upper and lower combustion air requirements as per code
Give us a call today. We will set up your cleaning and maintenance appointments to make sure your system is safe and you are protected against any unforeseen malfunctions this summer.